Sunday, August 9, 2009

Those are some big tears

July 22

Little Guy had his two month appointment. He is a healthy and strong little boy. Well, little may be a relative term. Big Poppy and I are continuing to pump iron as Little Guy continues to grow and grow and grow. The doc says we are still doing what we are suppose to be doing and not to change a thing. It's good to hear the reassurance but really, if you take a look at Little Guy you can see that he is happy and healthy. I was not concerned about Little Guy's health at on on this day.

The Vitals at Two Months:
Height: 23 1/2" (75 percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 8 oz (75 percentile)
Head Size: 39.5 cm (50 percentile)

(Click here to see the vitals at one month or click here to see them at birth.)

NOTE: Anyone that thinks Little Guy is too big when it comes to his weight, look at his height, he should weigh a little more. Big Poppy and I feed him when he's hungry and more than once Little Guy has not finished eating because he was full. That's the beauty of a baby, they actually stop eating when full. Now if only I could say the same when there a plate full of yummy in front of me!

This was also the appointment with a lot of immunizations going on. Little Guy was a trooper. I, on the other hand, do not like it when I see tears...EVER. I mean, why haven't they figured out a way that doesn't involve shots yet. After all was said and done, I took a quick picture of Little Guy. You cannot see the tears but know they were there. It's a good thing that Big Poppy was there with us. I might not have been so strong without the potential ribbing later if I lost it too.


Someone was not happy about the multiple shots to the leg.

Little Guy was great all day. We were warned that some babies run a little fever or are fussy all day after immunizations. Little Guy decided the best way to handle the morning trauma was to nap most of the day away. He woke for food and diaper changes and not much else.

The next day, Little Guy was as chipper as always. We even started getting him use to sunglasses (ok, that was all me but he looks so darn cute, I couldn't help myself).


Life is good again.

Little Guy likes to wear his shades because he is "that cool".

Big Poppy was not a fan of this look but I think it gives Little Guy a certain "I'm fun, I'm cool, you only wish you could be my friend" look. Of course, Little Guy is friends with everyone. It's just a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin