Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There lies absolutely nothing less than a MIRACLE!!

"By now you and Happy Mom have had time to examine that little guy and I want you to keep one thing in mind: There lies absolutely nothing less than a MIRACLE!! Love Grandpa"

This was in an email from my hubby's Grandpa on June 5, 2009. I believe it sums up what we feel. It brought tears to Big Poppy (my fun term for the new dad) when he read it. Through the miracle of adoption we were able to bring the miracle of a baby home. We honestly believe that we have two angels in our lives. One that joined us in our heart and home and one that will forever be in our heart.

I've stolen the idea of a blog to document our little guy's journey from an old friend. I hope that you check back to see what's new in our lives and see how he is changing. Forgive the initial posts that will be very crude until I learn this new technology.

Over the next few weeks I will get everything up to date and then check back weekly for updates. I can already tell you that this will never be daily update blog, except for maybe while on a long vacation and I become a little bored when others are sleeping in.

Introducing our "nothing less than a MIRACLE!!":

The first picture we saw of our new little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin