Friday, July 1, 2011

I Know

I know I am not always the best at keeping things updated.

I know that I have many areas to improve myself.

I know that despite my many flaws I have a beautiful family, both here and far away.

I know that these blue eyes see the best in everyone, including me.


I know our love and happiness is real.


I know that we open our arms love everyone, furry or not.


I know this Little Guy is learning from the best man I know.


I know having a best friend helps you jump feet first.


I know having some you trust, respect and love is vital.


I know that power of flying on your own.


I know the power of keeping people close.


I know I have a wonderful family.


I know how truely lucky I am.

NOTE: These are a few of the pictures from Little Guys two year photos. I know - we look good. :)

1 comment:

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin