Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Understand

Do you see these beautiful blue eyes?


I understand. I get it. Little Guy is easy to fall in love with.

I also understand that I may have played a role in our current situation. After all it was I that taught him:

ME: What do you give the girls?

LG: *** Wink, Wink - as in both eyes close for a quick wink*** A wink and smile

I may have also contributed by this:

ME: Where are your biceps?

LG: ***Rolls up the right arm sleeve and kisses the bicep, rolls up the left arm sleeve and kisses the bicep. ***

I do understand it is hard to resist these smiles.


However, I do not understand this change.

The game is suppose to go like this:

ME: Who loves you?

LG: MOMMY!

ME: Who else loves you?

LG: DADDY!

ME: Who else loves you?

LG: JETER!

Sometimes the game goes like this:

ME: Who loves you?

LG: DADDY!

ME: Who else loves you?

LG: MOMMY!

ME: Who else loves you?

LG: JETER!

Ok, not as much fun for me but it is acceptable.

However, there have been a couple times where it went like this:

ME: Who loves you?

LG: EMILY! (not her real name)

ME: ***Excuse me? When did this little hussy show up in the picture? The last time I knew, Emily was the school "friend" biter on the incident report. When did the little hussy trump me? This will never do. ***

I understand this little hussy friend becoming smitten by Little Guy.

I do not understand this little hussy friend out-ranking me.

I might need to have a talk with the little hussy friend's parents to ensure she watches herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin