Monday, October 19, 2009

There Are Times

There are times when I like to be lazy. There are times when I like to spend every extra second with my family and friends. There are times when a week in review will bring us up to date.

This is one of those times when we spent every extra second together. Moments when the computer was shut down once the work day was done. Time when the work day started later than normal and end earlier than most.

Here is our week in reivew.

Sunday, October 11

Carrot cake cupcakes were baked for our dear friend Mack's anniversary. A year ago Steffey and I baked away for the wedding cupcakes because of Martha can, so can I.



Our favorite niece came to visit Little Guy and me while Big Poppy, Uncle Park-it, AuntT and another friend went to cheer on the Twins. Little Guy and EB and I had a grand time eating cupcakes, playing and snuggling on the couch.



Tuesday, October 13

Little Guy becomes a BIG fan of rice.



Thursday, October 15

A trip to the visit family yielded Little Guy is very first pumkin, a present from cousin Lily. She is such a thoughtful little girl.



Friday, October 16

While I enjoyed laughs with my favorite girls, Big Poppy enjoyed a completely different kind of laughing.



Sunday, October 18

Little Guy loves the mess supper brings.



But he cleans up nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin