Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paying for College

Last night was the night. I have the best possible way to increase Little Guy's college fund drastically. With the start of football tomorrow night it means that last night was draft night.

This year Little Guy helped me with my fantasy football draft picks. I know we will do well because Little Guy's college funding will be greatly enhanced by our winnings. My thought process goes something like this.

In the 2009-2010 season Little Guy and I have a team that fully funds his Ivy League education trust fund. During the 2010-2011 season, Little Guy and I draft a team that puts me in full retirement. With the start of the 2011-2012 season, Little Guy and I decide to spread the fantasy football wealth a little bit and allow Big Poppy to win his own league and then he can join us in retirement. After that, we all retire from fantasy football. There is no need to be greedy.

Even though Little Guy's shoes were for the wrong sport, they are so darn cute that I gave the shoes the thumbs up for the evening.


However, the NY Yankee shirt to match Big Poppy had to go for the night. This is football, not baseball. Instead I busted out Little Guy's favorite football teams t-shirt. There were a few shocked faces and attitude from other team GM's but Little Guy is tough. He stayed mum despite the polite jabs at his shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin