Thursday, November 12, 2009

Over the Top



One of the great things about me is I have great friends. They keep me in the loop of what's cool and what's not. In the eye's of one pretty happy mama, my blog is cool (or at least she let's me think it is!). If you did not guess from the picture, despite sporadic postings I was honored with the Over the Top! award on Sunday.

Happy Mama was given this award by fellow Yankee fan, The Treat Girl.

Now is the time to pay it forward.

The nut's and bolt's of this is:

1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.

2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.

I'm nominating these 6 blogs:

1. Liz over at Mom-101 - she's got something and I like it!

2. Who can argue with Vodka Logic? I can't, in fact I might agree with Vodka Logic, or is it vodka logic?

3. There is a new mommy of a little girl - you should really stop to read the discussions she has with her husband.

4. A guilty pleasure is reading other people's secrets at Post Secret (though some make me sad I love the ones that make me smile)

5. In need of a smile, check out Kel at A Hesitant Housewife

6. Catherine at Evolving Mommy


3.) Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only!!

1-Your cell phone? silent
2- Your hair? dark
3-Your mother? gone
4-Your father? gone
5-Your favorite food? Mexican
6-Your favorite drink? water
7-Your dream last night? forgotten
8-Your dream/goal? love
9-What room are you in? pool-table
10-Your hobby? exercise
11-Your fear? loss
12-Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13-Where were you last night? couch
14-Something that you are not? irrational
15-Muffin? sure
16-Wish list item? bathroom
17-Where did you grow up? Midwest
18-Last thing you did? ran
19-What are you wearing? pj's
20-Your TV? off
21-Your pets? dog
22-Friends? Excellent
23- Your life? Awesome!
24-Your mood? joyful
25-Missing someone? sure
26-Vehicle? Audi
27-Something you are not wearing? socks
28-Your favorite store? Cosco
29-Favorite color? red
30-When was the last time you laughed? minutes
31-Last time you cried? days
32-Your best friend? fun
33-One place you go to over and over? Target
34-One person who emails you regularly? RCJ
35-Favorite place to eat? home

Did you learn anything about me?

2 comments:

  1. You are so kind, thank you so much! I don't know what I've got either but it's probably contagious knowing me.

    I'm mostly in awe that your favorite place to eat is home. Is your husband a chef too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! And now, thanks to you, I have more reading to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin