Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twelve Month Photo's - FINALLY!

These may have been worth the wait but boy did it feel like I was waiting and waiting and waiting. The prints are ordered and I even decided to try a canvas enlargement. Can you guess which on may be gracing the fireplace mantle in the not to distance future (or it may be gracing the guest bedroom - I'm sure any guest would just love, love, love to see a giant head staring at them as they drift off to dream land)?






video


All of the photo's were taken in our house or in the our yard. It almost looks like I keep up the yard maintenance.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! My canvas guess ~ since you mentioned big head staring at them, maybe #3 ~ however I could see the family shot in canvas as well! I should really get smiley's newborn pics done.......oops! 3rd child syndrome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin