Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hockey Returns

Time moves fast. So fast that it seems like yesterday I was telling you about our vacation to Walt Disney World (again). Then I look at it has been a month since Little Guy took his first international flight - to Cabo of course. And now, hockey season is in full swing. Here's the evidence. (ok, look for a real video soon. Apparently I need a you tube account, which I don't have. Instead here's a photo taken seconds ago.)


Have patience with me. My patience with outside forces is gone. This means I will be posting again. See, I have even embraced technology and will post from either my phone or, as is the case tonight, Big Poppy's phone, from time to time. Now I must work on getting a driver (Bentley with a driver is this gals dream) all the time. I feel like such a power player "working" while on the our way to...you guessed it, the hockey game. Any bets on how long into the game before Little Guy asks for ice cream? - Posted using BlogPress from Big Poppy's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin