Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Millionaire Drawbacks?

This morning I was checking on my nephew (I both hate and like Facebook. I like that I can see pictures of those far away but hate how it the means of communication for some people - which is why I log in every 4 months and ignore "friend" requests people who would ignore me on at the party or on the street and this means, in my haste I have probably ignored real friends because I just don't look at the requests...but I digress), he had tubes put in his ears yesterday. Our homepage is MSN which is probably fairly common.

Now what do you think I saw as one of the scrolling headlines?

8 drawbacks of being a millionaire

Seriously!?!

Well MSN and Katie Adams, I think if given the opportunity, I would take on those drawbacks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun and flattering accepted here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin